Weekly uptade.


Past week has been quite busy, we had our first ever Model UN with all International Relations' students and it was quite exhausting, two days from 7AM to 12PM and we have little to no-break. Apart from that we had a lot of extra essays and works with short due dates. On a completely different scenario, I've manage to fall in love with some new artirts like Griffin House and Ray LaMontagne even though I had no time left to catch up on all the tv shows I am currently watching, which you should be aware, are quite a lot (around 13, simultaneously). Oh, I've finally managed to buy an Eiffel Tower necklace and my clubmasters, yay!, and I'm thinking about turning them into prescription glasses. Been trying to write on my journal (the real thing) again, haven't been too successful but it's a work in progress. 

I've been tweaking the layout quite a lot lately and it's still not exactly how I wanted it to be, but it's getting closer so, don't worry if something looks off or isn't working (which shouldn't happen anyway, but just in case it is) it will be fixed as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment