about instant love.

"Cute design and fun to use — great for capturing all your fun memories."
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S is an instant camera that takes credit card sized pictures, just like old days Polaroid, except this one has a much cheaper film (if you're living in the present where Polaroid films are no longer produced) and come on... it looks so pretty. The mini isn't actually small, it's probably the same height of an entry-level DSRL which makes it easy for you to picture since most people got one nowadays.

This camera has been on my wishlist for quite some time and I'm so glad I was finally able to find it in Brazil, which means it was overpriced (probably around $160 dollars if you convert it from brazilians reais) but I'm so in love with this little beauty I'm not even mad there's no more paper in my wallet. Film box comes with a ten exposures set and I must tell you I've feel head over heels over the feeling/sight of seeing a photo appear in the palm of my hands, even the sounds makes my heart a bit warm. 

I'm pretty certain you guys can see how excited and happy I am with it by this post. Isn't instant photography amazing? Have you got one? Would you like to get one? 

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted one! I want the 210 one though, although the mini looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete